We’re excited that you’ve joined us on our Social Media pages, and we know you’ve got plenty to say. Please take a moment to read the following guidelines we ask you to follow when contributing to our Social Media pages:
BY POSTING ON ANY QUEENSCARE HEALTH CENTERS’ SOCIAL MEDIA SITE YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS.
QueensCare Health Centers (“QHC”) has opened publicly facing pages on social media sites for viewing content and/or videos and posting comments about QHC. These social media sites include, but are not limited to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, various blogs, forums, or other user-generated content sites (“QHC Social Media Sites”).
- You must be at least 18 years old to post any content on any QHC Social Media Site.
- You are prohibited from using the QHC Social Media Site to provide medical advice or medical commentary by non-QHC physicians or to use the QHC Social Media Site to make a referral to or recommend a physician who is not employed by QHC.
- As a guest posting content to any QHC Social Media Site on the Internet, you agree that you will not: violate any laws or regulations, including, but not limited to, copyright and any other intellectual property rights laws regarding any content that you send or receive on a QHC Social Media Site; transmit any material (by uploading, posting, email or otherwise) that is unlawful, disruptive, threatening, profane, abusive, harassing, embarrassing, tortious, defamatory, obscene, libelous or is an invasion of another’s privacy, is hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable as may be determined in QHC’s sole discretion; impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; transmit any material (by uploading, posting, email or otherwise) that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; transmit any material (by uploading, posting, email or otherwise) that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or any other proprietary rights of another party; transmit (by uploading, posting, email or otherwise) any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising (including advertising of non QHC’s services or products), promotional materials, “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain letters”, “pyramid schemes” or any other form of solicitation; transmit any material (by uploading, posting, email or otherwise) that contains software viruses, worms, disabling code or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; harass another; or collect or store, or attempt to collect or store, personal data about third parties without their consent; or to share confidential pricing information of any party.
QHC may remove, delete, block, filter or restrict by any other means any materials in QHC’s sole discretion. You understand and agree that QHC may disclose your communications and activities with QHC in response to lawful requests by governmental authorities, judicial orders, warrants or subpoenas or for the protection of QHC rights. You agree that, in the event that QHC exercises any of its rights hereunder for any reason, QHC will have no liability to you.
- By posting content on any QHC Social Media Site, you grant to QHC the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display such content and the right to create derivative works from your content, edit or modify such content and use such content for any purpose whatsoever.
- By its very nature, a website and the Internet cannot be absolutely protected against intentional or malicious intrusion attempts. QHC does not control third party sites or the Internet over which you may choose to send confidential, personal, health information or other content and, therefore, QHC does not warrant or provide any safeguard against possible interceptions or compromises to your information. When posting any content on an Internet site, you should think carefully about your own privacy in disclosing detailed or private information about yourself and members of your family.
- For your privacy, you should consider carefully before posting personal medical information to the Internet. Please remember that your posts and comments are available for all to see.
- QHC does not endorse any product, service, views or content displayed by posts or other user-generated content on a QHC Social Media Site.
- You agree that any claim or dispute relating to your posting of any content on a QHC Social Media Site on the Internet shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of laws provisions and you agree to be bound and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the local, state or federal courts located in Los Angeles County, California.
- You may not provide any content to a QHC Social Media Site that contains any product or service endorsements or any content that may be construed as political lobbying, solicitations or contributions or use the Social Media Site to link to any sites or political candidates or parties or use the Social Media Site to discuss political campaigns, issues or for taking a position on any legislation or law.
- THIS POLICY MAY BE UPDATED AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE AND EACH TIME A USER ACCESSES A SOCIAL NETWORKING SITE, THE NEW POLICY WILL GOVERN USAGE EFFECTIVE UPON POSTING. To remain in compliance with the terms and conditions for using a QHC Social Media Site, QHC encourages you to review the Policy, as well as the other website policies, at regular intervals. By continuing to use the QHC Social Media Site or posting any content after any new terms are posted, you accept and agree to all modifications that may have been made to the Policy.
- QHC employees must clearly and conspicuously disclose their relationship to QHC on the social platform when endorsing a service or experience at QHC.