Your obstetrician – gynecologist is an important health partner in your life journey. QueensCare Health Centers’ OB/GYN doctors understand a woman’s unique medical needs as she moves through life stages from young adulthood to pregnancy to menopause and beyond. OB/GYN physicians provide the full range of services in women’s healthcare including preventive care, PAP and mammogram screenings and treatment.
As part of QueensCare Health Centers’ prenatal program, moms-to-be are introduced to a pediatrician prior to delivery for a special counseling session. The QFC pediatrician goes to the hospital after delivery for evaluation, counseling and follow up care. This extra effort supports the continuum of care, and enhances the mother’s ability to care for her child.
- Pre-conception counseling
- Full prenatal care
- Gestational diabetes care
- High-risk pregnancy expertise
- Hospital tour for expecting parents
- Post-partum check-up
- Well woman exam including mammograms and pap smears
- Free pregnancy testing
- Gynecological problems and procedures