Our mission is to provide quality primary healthcare that is accessible to any patient in need in the communities we serve, regardless of ability to pay.
We seek to provide universal access to primary healthcare, reducing disparities in care and improving health in the communities we serve.
Building on the vision and selflessness of our founders, we strive to uphold the following values.
- Respect – We show our patients, employees, partners, and others we encounter due respect, without consideration of race, religion, origin, economic status, or lifestyle.
- Excellence – We continually evaluate and improve the way we deliver our services.
- Customer Service – We cultivate and maintain professional relationships with our patients, employees, and partners, treating all with dignity and respect.
- Compassion – We serve the needs of others, led by care and kindness.
- Stewardship – We prudently and responsibly manage the resources entrusted to us.