Re-Starting our Services
Thank you for visiting us here. We hope this message finds you and your loved ones in good health. We thank you for your patience, trust, loyalty, and support of QueensCare Health Centers. Our community has been challenged the last few months and all of us are eager to resume our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed in our lives, our top priorities persist: the health and well-being of our patients, families, staff, and community.
We are still here for you! We have made changes to keep you safe and keep our doors open following the infection control recommendations and guidelines of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Los Angeles County Department of Health Services. Our staff wear masks, gowns, and gloves to protect you and you can now visit your doctor by video or phone. Dental services are returning and Optometry will return soon!
We have implemented the following changes in our health centers:
- Patients are screened for COVID symptoms, temperatures are taken, and everyone wears a mask or other face covering.
- Appointments options may be fewer because of social distancing.
- You may be offered telehealth appointments (virtual or phone appointments) as an alternative.
- For in-person visits, the patient should come alone except for children and those who need assistance.
- Others will be asked to wait outside.
- Hand sanitizer is available for patient use.
- Curbside delivery of medications and home delivered medications (on a limited basis).
Services NOW available:
- Adult and pediatric primary care including annual wellness visits, physicals and well-child exams.
- Dental examinations and limited dental treatment.
- Podiatry (limited days).
- Women’s health including pregnancy care.
- Pharmacy for medications.
We look forward to seeing you back at QueensCare Health Centers and we are happy to answer any questions you may have.
To make an appointment, please call the Patient Access Center at (323) 635-1141.
Your Friendly QHC Staff