Emergency Dental Services
- During this health crisis, our Dental Department at each of our sites is open for dental emergencies.
- Emergencies include:
- Severe mouth pain
- Pain with chipped or fractured tooth
- Broken dentures or partial dentures
- QueensCare Health Centers follows the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Guidelines for the care and treatment of COVID-19.
- We follow the American Dental Association’s Guidelines on Dental Emergency/Non-Emergency Care.
You can access our Emergency Dental Services at our Eagle Rock, East 3rd, Echo Park, and Hollywood Health Centers by logging in to My Chart or calling (323) 635-1140 for assistance.